We were delighted to attend the Cosmetics Business Regulatory Summit 2018, held in Barcelona. XCellR8 Founder and CEO Dr Carol Treasure gave a presentation on developing safer cosmetics through in vitro science.
Designed to help explain how in vitro test methods work and provide a business case for regulatory managers looking to enhance their safety testing programmes, download your copy to learn:
- Are animal-free alternatives really still alternative?
- What is animal-product-free and how can existing test adaptations be used in REACH submissions
- How to assess the right testing programme for your organisation
- How to apply in vitro test results and build an animal-free safety database
- Testing finished products: what can be done in vitro?
- Review sample test results and case studies
- What progress is being made on developing a new, more predictive model for assessing mildness to skin
- What lies in the future? Genomic screening, microbiome and personalised testing
“Very important to hear developments in toxicity assessment approaches.”
“Technology very clear and impressive”